Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do you improve your memory?

12:12 PM




Hi! :)



I think that is important improve your memory, because you can have more concetration.

I have been embarrased because sometimes I have forgotten sometghing important.

Have you forgotten something important? Remember? :)

I consider to do something for it , for example: You can improve your memory.


*** First: RELAX. If you're overanxious about remembering something, you'll forget it.
Relaxing will enhance your owareness and ability to concentrate. Take deep breaths and tell yourself that you have all the time in the world to remember. :)


*** Second: AVOID BEING NEGATIVE. If you keep telling yourself that your memory is bad, you mind will come to believe it and you won't remember things.
when you forget something, don't say: " Gee, I need to have my brain rewired".

To improve your memory, you'll need to take an active role.

If you have something very important, don´t forget to write it.













0 comments:

Post a Comment