Monday, March 16, 2009

survey

8:17 PM

Hi!
Today I’m going to show you an interesting survey, because it’s about importance of the English in our social life.
The principal topics were:
1.English is important to get good job today.
2.If you get the appropriate training, it's easy to find a job teaching English.
3.Teaching English is easier than working as an interpreter.
4. Working as an interpreter is more profitable than working as an English teacher.
5. Native-like English is more important for translators than for language teachers.


I surveyed my classmates and their opinions were as follows:

1.-The majority of my classmates strongly agree that English is important to get a good job today.


2.-Most my classmates agree that if you get the appropriate training, it's easy to find a job teaching English.



3.-Quite a few of the classmates agree that Teaching English is easier than working as an interpreter.


4.-About half of my classmates agree Teaching English is easier than working as an interpreter.



5.-Hardly any of my classmates disagree that Native-like English is more important for translators than for language teachers.



I think English is becoming more and more important today. Also
Today, English is considered the universal language for business, international communications, entertainment, tourism, trade and technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment